Conditions of Sale
1. These are the only terms and conditions upon which we agree to contract with you and no alteration of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless previously agreed in writing.
2. All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order (including sending you an email confirming your order is being processed) does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
3. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any website based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
4. No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
5. All payments are taken in pounds Sterling and all purchases will be liable to VAT at the prevailing UK rate.
6. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the on-line order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the UK within 10 working days, anywhere else 20 days, of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to dispatch any ordered goods within 14 days of accepting your order we shall refund in full monies paid in respect of such goods.
7. If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
8. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There may, however, be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those dispatched to.
9. Unwanted unused items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund, during the Xmas period we extend the returns window to the end of January. We will only refund the amount paid for the item not the postage and packaging. You have a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period. We advise that you return items with suitable cover against loss in transit.
10. Any claim by you that any footwear is defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to us by e-mail or letter within 14 days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 14 days after discovery or 30 days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability for such failure or defect.
11. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
12. If you make a valid claim under paragraph 10, we shall replace the ordered goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
14. You agree not to offer ordered goods for resale either within or outside the United Kingdom and you shall indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term.
15. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
1. Solewish will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
1.1 to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
1.2 to keep you informed about Solewish and its services and about this website;
1.3 if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
1.5 we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
2. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, Solewish may also gather anonymous information which may be used by Solewish or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
4. If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail or write to us at the address below.
Disclaimer and Copyright
It is a condition of Solewish allowing you access to the material on this website that you accept the terms and conditions of this notice. The contents of this website are protected by copyright. The copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may print or download extracts of the materials on this site for your personal use.
Solewish is a Registered Trademark of MY UL Ltd ( Company No 9687372) in the United Kingdom and other countries. Solewish's Trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Solewishs' in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner which disparages or discredits Solewish.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USE BY U.K RESIDENTS ONLY.
Information on this website may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Solewish may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with Solewish before taking any action in reliance upon it. Solewish makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website which does not belong to Solewish, please understand that it is independent from Solewish, and that Solewish has no control over the contents of that website. In addition, a link to a non-Solewish website does not mean that Solewish endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL Solewish . BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Solewish . IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Unit 21 Halliwell Business Park, Rossini Street, Bolton, BL1 8DL.